Thursday, March 5, 2009

done with PE's

Today felt like a production day. I had my class 2 at 8am but she was half hour late and then needed LA without me knowing. I was done at 10am but my second pt had been there since 9:30am. I was running like crazy and couldn't make up for that half hour. I found that i was REALLY careful about each stroke because I knew that i was behind. My afternoon was a lot smoother with just my class 4-only one quad. He was pleasant and easy going. He was easy to numb up and the calculus was fun to remove. I finished my PE'S today and that felt great!!!

5 comments:

Claire said...

Good job on finishing your PE's!!! That must be a huge relief.

Michelle said...

Yay!! Done with PE's...Good for you! I love those patients that get numb easy and the calculus is fairly easy to remove!

Amanda said...

Wow!!!!! being done with PE's is awsome. Great job

Gidget's World said...

Woot Woot! Good job with finishing your PE's!!! That is awesome!!!

Vickie's Side said...

It feels great to start checking off the requirements and know that there isn't any more to come. Great job!