Thursday, February 26, 2009

ONE QUAD ALL DAY

Today I had 2 of my 3 pts cancel on me. My morning pt was a simple tissue eval and we were done well before 9am. I wasn't too upset about my 9 o'clock pt not showing up because I then was able to do my Eagle soft assignment. My afternoon pt was a class 2 and he couldn't come.. bummer. so I called my class 4 to come in and he could only be there for about 1 hour and 15min. I was able to numb him up and finish one quad and get him out with plenty of time.. but yes, he was my only QUAD all day. I'll take it. Can't complain too much, i have been super blessed this semester-i haven't cried once-knock on wood.

4 comments:

Jake and Kristin said...

You are soooo tough!!! Way to not cry! I'm sure your hubby appreciates it! I've been holding up okay too....I'm afraid however when boards arrive I will have reached my limit and I may just loe it and BIG time! I'm sorry to hear about your day. At least you got one of your 4's done! Yeah! one by one and then you'll be done!

purple turtle said...

Well, it was a good thing that you were able to have someone come in and get something done! I'm working on my Eaglesoft project also, so it will be nice to get that out of the way.

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

Isn't it funny how we measure our success by a lack of tears :) I totally understand, though! And, one quad is definitely better than zero! :)