Thursday, March 26, 2009

Clinic today

I am just about there on my requirements and good thing. My pts are canceling on my left and right. I only need 2 quads of a class 3 and 2 kids. I am nervous because i can't get a hold of my mock board pt. She is scheduled to come in today at 1:30pm to get xrays and a little screening for my own benefit. This morning my pt was a class 5 but her DDS told her that at her 3mo recalls she only needs to have the right side cleaned!!! WEIRD. I told her that 3mo recalls include cleaning all the teeth and she didn't believe me.. oh well.. she went home with only her right side clean today..

1 comment:

Becky said...

I know what you mean! I only need 2 quads of a 3 and 2 quads of a 4, but my patients have been cancelling on me too! I'm sure it will all work out in the end:)