Thursday, April 16, 2009

LA mock boards

What a night mare. We had our Anesthetic Mock boards and I failed both injections. I feel like i haven't been doing it right the whole year and have been allowed to continue in my bad habits. I am grateful that we had time this afternoon to practice on each other. I have more information, more confidence and more direct instruction on my side. I think it will go well.. the written test wasn't bad at all.. in fact, i hope the written is a lot like that.. i hear that the real one is harder... time to get serious about the studying.

1 comment:

Jake and Kristin said...

I do feel the same way...I was feeling pretty confident about injections...until TODAY!!!! I also failed both of mine, so you are NOT alone. I hope I can get over all my bad habits in the next 3 weeks! It seems like I can visualize things all I want and try to practice with cotton tip applicators, but it's still just completely different from the real thing. I guess all we can do is our best!