Thursday, January 29, 2009

screening for mock board

So last week, my cute pt came in and ended up being perfect for mock boards. He is super responsible and just awesome. It was great to feel so on top of things. I had already dedicated today as a screening morning so i didn't change my plans. I was able to get a few people scheduled and only one showed up. But she qualifies for MOCK BOARDS and she is also very reliable and awesome!! We got some xrays taken and her calculus was blingin! Janet will use her for mock boards next week and then she will be my second mock board pt in April.. feels so good. .the only problem is that because i have been doing so many od's and screenings, i really don't have many quads done.. time for a change of pace. after mock boards are done, i'll have to really get to work.. it should be perfect. this semester is a million times better than last-i was crying almost every night last semester.. this one so far has brought no tears.

4 comments:

Megan said...

Emily,
Way to go on finding two mockboards, and don't worry you will get your quads done. Keep up the good work!

chelson said...

That sounds like a preemo day! I'm excited for you and best wishes with Thursday when they come back for their cleaning :)

Kami said...

It does seem like you are doing better this semester. Good job that you found your mockboard pt. How did it go?

jAcKi said...

Good job finding a second mockboard. I think that is one of the more stressful things to find this semester. I have the same problem with quads, but only because my patients don't show up, but I think I'll be fine and I think you will too. Good job girl!